Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
This recipe is from one of the Thermomix gluten free cookbook. It is gluten free, Keto and low carb friendly.
Servings: 6 pax
- 2 sprigs Rosemary fresh; leaves only
- 100 gr Tahini
- 80 gr Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 30 gr Sesame Seeds black
- 80 gr Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Sea Salt Flakes plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 pinches Black Pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Set aside 2 baking trays (20 x 30cm).
- Place rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 8.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4, or until a thick dough forms.
- Cut dough into 2 even portions. Place each piece of dough between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll out (3 mm thickness).
- Transfer baking paper with dough onto a baking tray, remove the top piece of paper and score surface with a pizza cutter or sharp knife to form squares (approx. 5 x 5 cm). Repeat with remaining dough portion.
- Sprinkle dough with extra salt flakes, then bake for 12-15 minutes (170°C), or until browned.
- Cool completely (approx. 10 minutes), then carefully break apart crackers along scored edges.
- Serve with your choice of cheese or dip (see Tips), or place into a sealable container until ready to serve.
Tips: You can buy black sesame seeds at specialty food stores, spice stores or online. Alternatively, you can use white sesame seeds in this recipe. We served these crackers with goat's cheese, however you can serve them with your favourite cheese or dip, such as the Black tahini and beetroot hummus. You can store these crackers for up to 3 days in a sealable container in the pantry. Recipe from Thermomix recipe book: Good food, gluten free