Where you start is not as important as where you finish.
– Zig Ziglar-
WHAT IS NUTRITION COACHING?
Good Nutrition builds the foundation of good health. Wellness Coaching assists you to achieve your health goals and maintain them. Both combined creates the best habits for life, to enjoy eating without restriction, guilt and stress, and still have the body.. and lifestyle you want! Through a focus on cognitive and behavior change, healthy eating habits are established and maintained for life.
WHAT IS THE PUREVITALITY DIFFERENCE?
PureVitality Nutrition Services provide nutritional advice and awareness through individual, child, family, and corporate coaching programs, and health talks to maximize health and well being. The key to effectively empower individuals to develop healthy eating habits is to support as well their goals in all areas of health, family planning and fitness.
In PureVitality, we add value to our clients by forming partnerships with other Industry Specialists. Collaborations include:
- Health Talks/Presentations/Workshops
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Certified Industry Professionals/Specialists with a requirement to refer clients to our practice (e.g. GPS, Occupational Therapists, Sports Coaches)
- Freelance Writing/Posts
- Product Reviews and Advertising for select brands
- Recipe Development
- Sports Nutrition for better performance
- Healthy aging
- Mindful Eating therapy and support
- Child Nutrition
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Weight-loss or weigh-gain for fertility and healthy habits during pregnancy
- Supermarket tours (nutrition education)
At PureVitality Nutrition Concepts, we believe in the importance of tailoring consultations to suit your individual needs. Our services include:
- PureVitality Individual Consultations
- 5- Session PureVitality Individual Package
- Corporate and Group Consultations, Workshops, Lectures and health talks
This is inclusive of:
- Personal Wellness Evaluation
- Nutrition education for the future: developing healthy eating habits
- Tailored dietary plans and analysis
- Goal Setting and Review
- On-going support and motivation
- E-mail throughout the session package
Find out more about the PureVitality Difference
We understand that schedules sometimes change, therefore cancellations made 4 or more hour prior to appointment are at no cost, and a refund of your deposit will be made. However, cancellation under 4 hours (including time of appointment and no-shows) will result in the fofeit of the 30% deposit.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.